Directions to New Jersey Office from New York City
Our primary office is located in Passaic, NJ. While Michael Feigin, Esq. is generally in Manhattan for patent consultations at regular intervals, sometimes that interval doesn't work for our clients and they need to come to our New Jersey office. We do also offer consultations via the video conferencing tool built into Gmail or Skype.
Our New Jersey office is located about 20 km / 13 miles to the west of Lincoln Tunnel and is next to the Passaic Train station, serviced by New Jersey Transit. The trip from Penn Station, New York takes about 30 minutes, including changing trains at Secaucus Junction. If you prefer to drive, just put the address ("103 The Cir, Passaic, NJ 07055") in your GPS and you'll be fine.
Here are the train directions from New York City to our Patent Law Office in Passaic, NJ:
- From New York Penn Station, take any train that says "SEC" on the sign which indicates that it stops at Secaucus Junction.
- Get off at Secaucus Junction and when you get out of the turnstile, make a left turn towards the yellow signs.
- Look for the train that stops at Passaic.
- Get off at Passaic station and go under the train tracks to the other side.
- You will see a park across the street. Cross the street and walk straight through the park. There will be a lake on your left.
- Walk to the end of the lake and veer left. A row of houses will be on your left. Keep walking away from the train station until you reach 103 The Circle and follow the ramp to the office.
- Buy a one-way ticket. For your return trip, we will drive you to a bus that leaves every four minutes back to Port Authority. (You could take this bus to Passaic, but we don't recommend it because you need to know where to get off.)
These links and maps will guide you: