NJ Lawyer for Real Estate, Subrogation, Civil Litigation, Banking Services
The Law Firm of Michael J. Feigin, Esq. has a strategic partnership with the Law Firm of Jan Meyer and Associates of Teaneck, NJ and New York, NY. Through an Of Counsel relationship, Jan Meyer's clients are served by Michael Feigin, Esq. in matters relating to patents, trademarks, and copyrights. In addition, the intellectual property clients of the Law Firm of Michael J. Feigin, Esq. are seemlessly serviced by the 7-member legal team of Jan Meyer for the following specialties ... call 973-685-5280 or 212-316-0381 for these services:
• Real Estate: Jan Meyer and Associates handles NJ and NY commercial and residential real estate transactions of all types. Because of our familiarity with the NJ market and our reputation for excellence we are able to help commercial investors locate financing and create corporate and / or financial structures that insulate them from risk and limit their exposure to personal liability.
• Subrogation: Jan Meyer and Associates are among the leading NJ, NY, and NYC subrogation firms having an outstanding record of third-party recoveries— notably in the areas of product liability, fire damage, property, auto (PIP/no-fault), health and workers’ compensation.
• Civil Litigation: Our NY and NJ civil litigation practice boasts an appellate specialist, as well as several other experienced attorneys who represent clients in NJ and NY state courts as well as federal court in cases dealing with serious tort claims, insurance defense, construction litigation and a wide range of other civil matters, including liaison counsel on large securities and consumer class actions.
• Corporate / Commercial: Our corporate and commercial practice includes all aspects of corporate governance and formation, partnership agreements, international business law, asset purchase agreements, contract law and mergers & acquisitions.
• Appellate: Our NJ and NY appellate practice department represents clients on a wide variety of appellate matters. The members of our appellate practice have years of experience appearing before many jurisdictions.
• Banking Services: We represent NJ and NY commercial and financial institutions in construction finance transactions. We prepare documents, arrange financing, confirm rates, manage deadlines, help find underwriting and guide our clients through complex transactions from start to finish.